Your privacy is critically important to us.
Sheepgate Equestrian located at:
Sheepgate Equestrian, Sheepgate, Leverton, Boston, Lincolnshire
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Sheepgate Equestrian website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Once you have signed up to the relevant membership, you will have committed to the timescale relevant on your membership scheme. You must cancel the scheme before the next renewal date if you do not wish to continue on your membership.
Depending on which membership level will depend which rules apply to you but please read the following details.
- Tack & Togs discount applies to full price items only. Bronze (5%) Silver (10%) Gold (15%)
- Competition discounts must be applied at the checkout via My Riding Life and no discounts can be claimed after submitting the entries. (5% to Silver & Gold members applies to class entries, stabling and hook-up)
- Arena hire may be shared with other current members but if you wish to share with a non-member, they will be required to pay. No external instructors can teach whilst the hire is used under the membership. For bronze & silver members, 8 bookings per month are permitted and for gold members this is unlimited access but must be booked.
- If you are the guardian/parent and the main holder of the membership, your children can make use of the membership under your scheme.
- Free coffee for gold members on each visit. One free coffee per visit permitted.
- To gain access to the gold benefit of the money saving club, you give permission from immediate sign-up to share your email with this group to gain access.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions or problems regarding sign-up!